Front End Developer
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Front End Developer. You will be joining our top-shelf engineering team that is committed to high quality code and has lots of growth potential.
- Use modern frontend tools like Webpack, and Yarn
- Implement and integrate key web components in a developer-friendly Node/npm environment.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Implement node utility modules to support continuous integration and deployment functions.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction.
- Knowledge of DOM, AJAX, and JSON.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.