Affiliate Marketing Manager
Internet Brands (IB) is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to assist with partner marketing initiatives supporting and growing, Martindale-Avvo’s attorney lead business.
This position is part of IB’s Marketing team and will primarily focus on managing an existing (and growing) portfolio of performance-based marketing partnerships. This includes partner on-boarding, optimization, quality management, and accounting.
- On-board, grow and optimize partners supporting the Legal lead business
- Manage existing partners, implementations, campaigns and the associated ROI
- Proactively optimize existing partnerships, analyze performance, and troubleshoot problems
- Manage the daily operations of lead-buying, including lead quality
- Provide performance reporting and analysis to partners, maintain regular partner meetings
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month
- Foster and develop new affiliate partnerships through business development outreach, as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- 2-4 years in a comparable partner management position
-Background in partner marketing, business development, account management, customer acquisition, affiliate partnerships desirable.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Basic understanding of web-based technology
- Knowledge affiliate marketing, online marketing, e-commerce affiliate platforms, lead generation, MarTech helpful
- Strong use of Excel
- Experience with API based platforms, integrations and ping-post platforms desirable
- Flexible, results oriented team player
- Experience in the Legal marketing space a big plus!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.