Marketing Automation Manager
Officite is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Automation Manager to lead tactical marketing campaign execution. This individual will be responsible for the day to day management, leadership and implementation of the email and marketing automation strategy and workflow and it’s successful execution across three brands and multiple areas of practice.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of lead & demand generation, lead nurturing, and upsell revenue generating campaigns. This role requires you to oversee campaign development, campaign tracking, and ensure the timely execution of marketing initiatives across both traditional and digital channels that deliver qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
The role requires the candidate to be efficient in or strives to become an expert with Pardot, continually seeking out ways to improve the effectiveness of the email channel.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the entire marketing automation process
- Build and execute emails, campaigns, and engagement studios in Pardot
- Plot out and maintain email calendar
- Set up and ensure accurate implementation of campaign tracking codes across all channels
- Manage email lists and email campaigns including content development, list management, launching campaigns, and tracking, measuring and reporting out on performance
- Manage ongoing optimization of programs by designing and implementing comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans
- Own process for execution and on-time delivery of life-cycle and promotional email campaigns
- Monitor, track and report all email marketing campaigns (including open rates, conversion etc.) and develop test campaigns to execute new initiatives and increase conversion
- Collaborate with the Creative team and other team members to ensure project workflow schedules and processes are optimal.
- Own the QC process from end to end to ensure communications are accurate, targeted, and delivered properly.
- Develop campaign dashboards and ensure data is properly flowing consistently and correctly into Google Analytics and internal CRM systems.
- Monitor and review campaign performance metrics and provide insight and recommendations for tests and optimizations.
- Develop strong relationships within Marketing and cross-functionally with Sales, Operations and Accounting to ensure alignment on offers details and product launches.
- Collaborate with the creative team to improve effectiveness of email communication while adhering to brand guidelines priorities.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Education or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years of email marketing experience with deep understanding of email standards and regulations, tech stacks, file growth, and deliverability
- Fluent in HTML
- Advanced-level with marketing automation (Pardot strongly preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), & marketing and campaign analytics
- Proven experience managing and or coordinating projects and campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience utilizing many different campaign tactics and channels and have opinions on the most effective methods for B2B demand generation
- Knowledge of 3rd party marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Marchex, etc.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Solid analytic skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment
- Very strong oral and written communication skills; copywriting, messaging, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Strong business acumen
- Enjoys being part of a high performing team.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.