Internet Brands is currently seeking a Manager, Compensation. This position will be responsible for the planning and administration of the Company's compensation programs as well as providing analyses of human resources programs and initiatives. The Manager, Compensation will report to the SVP. HR with a dotted line to the finance department.
- Manage, implement and administer compensation programs, which include salary administration, job evaluation, annual incentives, geographic area differentials, cash incentives and other compensation programs.
- Construct and maintain models and analysis to evaluate compensation programs and proposals, sales compensation plans and changes, and special programs; provide reports, dashboards, and helpful analyses.
- Provide analysis regularly to assess effectiveness and quality of sales compensation plans and programs.
- Analyze and forecast sales plan performance and identify sales trends; work with the finance department to reconcile commissions on a regular basis against plans.
- Provides HR data analysis for strategic planning and decision making.
- Monitor regulatory changes related to compensation and work with the team to analyze and recommend changes to the existing wage structures.
- Help to develop merit guidelines and oversee the merit increase process, ensuring that proposed increases are within budgeted guidelines.
- Work with HR and departments to ensure that all positions have been properly budgeted and approved.
- Review and reconcile gaps, overlaps and inconsistencies among various data sets to ensure data accuracy.
- Handle sensitive and confidential compensation and financial data.
- Research and analyze market/salary data.
- Work with the finance department to perform financial analysis and management reporting, including variances against budget and forecasts for all compensation costs including base pay, commissions, bonuses, contractors, benefit expenses, etc.
- BA/BS degree and three to five years related experience or the equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Must have advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; quantitative reasoning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, results-driven, and committed to quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of equity-based compensation packages a plus.
- Must be self-directed and creative with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Salesforce, Kronos, and other CRM & HRIS systems a plus.
- Sales compensation modeling preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.