Client Services Representative - Part-Time
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a Part-Time Client Services Representative. This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide creative & strategic recommendations to clients based on their individual needs. These strategies include website design, technology integration and direction, online marketing direction, e-communications strategy as well as overall online marketing recommendations.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Complete client support requests, including:
- Basic website changes/edits.
- Product related outbound calls (Client education, client satisfaction surveys, billing questions, and website edit approvals).
- Troubleshooting client issues.
- Project management of Video Tour product (office tour/slideshow). Communicate effectively between client, 3rd party vendor, and Officite to ensure final product exceeds client’s expectations.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases.
- Assist the Client Services Team with projects as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at a time while meeting client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
Nice to Have’s:
- Pursuance in Graphic Design, Communications, Business or related degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses).
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML (Recognition, do not need the ability to write code).
- Customer service experience (Telephone-based client support preferred but not required)
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Part time employees may work up to 29 hours per week, we are flexible with hours and will work with your school schedule.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.