Sales Development Representative (SDR)
GET STARTED IN SOFTWARE SALES!
Demandforce connects clients to over 100 million consumers via email communications, text messaging, and online services.
The Demandforce software-as-a-service application is used by thousands of customers to grow revenue, keep clients coming back, and manage operations more effectively.
With our track for growth and promotion, we provide many opportunities for advancement internally. We want to see you become an Account Executive! We also put a strong level of importance on work/life balance with an emphasis on a fun and inclusive company culture. We love that energetic, work hard, play hard mentality here at Demandforce! Our in-depth, hands on training will help you build a solid foundation in software sales. If you are willing to put in the work, YOU WILL BE REWARDED!
About the position:
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for providing customers with solutions to business challenges and demonstrating the value of Demandforce’s digital products. Sales Reps will work closely with Account Executives to uncover the prospective client's marketing goals, match the best service level to each client’s needs and then ensure those clients achieve their designated marketing objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling to leads.
- Present and educate Demandforce online marketing solutions to potential clients.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting Demandforce’s products and services.
- Work jointly with an Account Executive in securing new customers.
Who You Are:
- You have a go-getter attitude and are hungry for success! "No" doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the "Yes".
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease.
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- You speak with confidence and clarity.
- You can work as an individual as well as on a team.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.