Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager is primarily responsible for facilitating deliverables across the board for newly acquired clients. From Onboarding new sales clients to setting up social and media services, the Service Delivery Manager leads the Onboarding and Social/Media teams in providing a high level of customer experience. The Service Delivery Manager is focused primarily on managing the Onboarding team, which includes technical support as well as typical managerial duties (i.e. coaching, development, reporting, and people management). This role also provides management and support for the Service Delivery Team Lead, whose primary focus is leading the social and media team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will lead the Onboarding, Social, and Media Teams.
- Your team will exceed all success metric thresholds (site-live goals, timely set-ups, etc.)
- Your team will focus on client satisfaction and conflict resolution to ensure the long term retention of the client base.
- You will be the voice of the customer internally to ensure the product and development teams hear and understand the needs and wants that the clients are communicating to the Onboarding Team.
- You must have a solid understanding of and be able to articulate SEO best practices.
- You must be able to read and write HTML and CSS ,and be skilled in using the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assist clients and staff with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and email trouble-shooting.
- You will ensure the delivery of a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication and accurate results in deliverables from yourself and your team.
- Document, document, document. You must ensure the company and the teams do not over-rely on tribal knowledge by continually creating new and updating existing documentation.
- Lead by doing, be a role model for your teammates, set clear expectations of the team and have an open door policy with employees where they can share their ideas and suggestions.
- Energize and positively motivate the members of the department.
- Clearly define high standards and expectations by providing coaching sessions and regular/annual reviews.
- You will compile and submit weekly department specific performance reports.
- Responsible for initial delivery of services and making sure that our quality of service is maintained throughout the Onboarding process for all levels of service.
- Manages iMatrix’s CE Webinar program to ensure our clients can learn the essential functions of our platform and coach as needed.
- Plays a role in any assigned process or product development projects as related to service delivery.
- Manage Net Promoter Score program for Service Delivery, making sure scores are at an appropriate level. Coach staff when needed.
- Interview potential new hires and make critical staffing decisions in line with corporate strategy.
- Mentor and work closely with the Service Delivery Team Lead.
- Take appropriate corrective action if necessary with staff regarding performance, behavioral, attendance, or quality of work issues.
- Monitor attendance, record, and track overall performance for all reporting staff.
- Conduct trainings and make sure processes are managed.
- Communicate with other departments to achieve common goals and to maintain healthy development.
- Provide yearly reviews for employee performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call center supervisory role, preferably in an Internet Marketing environment.
- BA in Marketing, Computer Science or Business, preferred but not required.
- Experience in similar technical industry environment, required.
- Google AdWords Certification, preferred.
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- A strong technical and creative aptitude with analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must read and write HTML and CSS.
- Website Design and Implementation Experience a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office, especially Excel.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.