Sales Operations Manager
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, reporting, and managing the back-end processes critical to the success of the overall sales organization. We are looking for a proven, driven operational leader who will guide our sales team to success in this market and who will also be a key contributor to overall company strategy. The right candidate is an excellent communicator who lives and breathes the sales funnel, analytics, and results.
- Enable our inside sales team to meet/exceed sales targets through effective data management, lead distribution, channel reporting, and funnel management.
- Design processes, systems and tools to deliver analytics to drive overall growth.
- Analyze the effectiveness of pipeline management and conversion.
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve sales team efficiency.
- Responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Work directly with key stakeholders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Manage and report on the sales metrics and key performance indicators that drive our monthly business.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to organize and drive leads through campaigns, trade shows, and webinars.
- Monitor, report, and focus on improving the performance of the team in any way you can.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit; proactively look for and act on opportunities to assist the team.
- 3 + years in analytical, operational, or project management-type roles
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce, particularly Salesforce reporting.
- Strong experience using Excel, SQL, and other tools to build reports and conduct analyses to provide ongoing recommendations for adjustments to plan.
- Strong experience with Google suite products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with multiple departments.
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous under pressure.
- Strong self-starter, that can take ownership of projects and carry them through to completion.
- Passionate about technology, data, efficiency, and productivity.
- Prior experience with inside sales in a SAAS or digital marketing organization a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.