Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an SEO Manager.
As the SEO Manager at Internet Brands, you will work with a team of business, marketing, and technical leaders across verticals to drive traffic growth, define best practices, and monitor adherence to ensure our sites are properly optimized for search engine success.
We are looking for someone who understands the SEO landscape, how to conduct tests and provide analysis of the outcome, and can work with site teams to find creative ways to balance user needs, technological capabilities, and business goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend and implement SEO improvements to a wide variety of sites.
- Thorough understanding of SEO, how it interacts with UX, and how they both can affect site performance.
- Keep current with trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at researching, testing, and analyzing.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact in as short a time as possible.
- Perform site audits with crawling tools and personal direct assessment to maintain best practices as well as diagnosis potential issues.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong analytical mind, with demonstrated experience with SEO.
- A great communicator, boiling complex concepts down into clear, actionable instructions.
- A true collaborator, working with multiple stakeholders across teams to educate, influence, and execute.
- Willingness to dive in and research a problem from multiple points-of-view, provide supported conclusions, and lay out a clear go forward game plan.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, computer science, or engineering.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.