Legal Intake Specialist
Martindale-Avvo is looking for an Intake Specialist to join our dynamic New Providence, NJ, team! This is an entry-level role that will allow you to learn best practices and become familiar with effective communications with lawyer clients.
This position provides high-quality telephonic support to potential new law firm/attorney customers through a legal intake process. You will follow an established process to gather information, document responses, and follow up with potential new clients on a regular basis.
We are hiring for the following shift:
Monday - Friday
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
This position will require that you work some holidays.
- Receive Intakes for Legal situations from potential new clients via electronic or telephonic sources.
- Make multiple follow-up calls to potential new clients with the goal of making successful contact.
- Upon successful contact, discuss their legal situation and prompt the intake contact to answer a series of questions to determine qualification for the legal intake.
- Send legal documents for signature to contacts and follow-up for signing.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and provide the best experience for all intake contacts.
- Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position is preferred.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and the detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers.
- BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.