Sales Enablement & Training Specialist
At iMatrix, we provide digital marketing solutions for every need and within every budget - strategically focusing on solutions for specific niche markets such as the Chiropractic, Veterinary, and Vision industries. Our goal is to help healthcare practices find their ideal patients, increase their revenue, and grow their business.
The Sales Enablement & Training Specialist is a highly visible position focused on coaching and training new hires to help them grow personally and professionally at iMatrix. The person that will succeed in this role is independent, a problem solver, and a great collaborator. This position is a fit for anyone that loves the challenge of training sales representatives and customer success representatives across a variety of skill levels and pushing everyone to be the best versions of themselves.
This role is not a content creation position, but there will be opportunities to contribute to the instructional design of the courses over time. This role is largely responsible for providing dynamic learning experiences for new hires and requires someone that can think creatively on how to be engaging in a variety of learning environments: virtual and in person.
What you’ll do:
- Lead sales and product training onboarding for new Sales and Customer Success hires.
- Assign and manage, to completion, all onboarding training assignments.
- Schedule training and coordinate logistics for classroom and virtual training classes and events as needed based on business needs.
- Track appropriate sales training & enablement KPIs (training completion, outcomes achieved, sales performance) to ensure sales teams are engaged and progressing towards achieving goals.
- Provide individual assessments of training class upon completion of on-boarding to Sales Leadership based on sales training performance.
- Develop consistent communication/training frameworks and formats so sales teams can quickly comprehend the content and apply them to their sales opportunities.
- Execute a high-level sales support model to ensure that sales representatives receive what they need when they need it.
- Sometimes create training content, as needed.
What we look for:
- 3+ years of B2B inside sales experience in an outbound sales environment.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm about training and employee development.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas to management and peers.
- 2+ years in sales training/sales enablement a plus.
- 2+ years of people management a plus.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
Check us out on Instagram! @imatrixlife
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.