Senior Java Developer
Demandforce is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to work on systems supporting real-time daily operations for thousands of small businesses. Demandforce provides services used everyday by consumers and small businesses. We are in middle of technology overhaul to move our monolithic java/jsp architecture to micro-services to enable us to deliver continuously. We believe in empowering developers to be responsible for producing high-quality code. There will be plenty of time to learn what makes you unique, but here’s what we know about you already:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- You like to develop, test, maintain, and support innovative software-as-a-service products.
- You are interested in designing the scalable, reliable and secure software architecture powering Demandforce’s SaaS-based technology platform using a combination of Java, Node.JS and React.js.
- You collaborate with peers, quality assurance engineers, and release engineering to ensure each release is successful.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle.
- You are not afraid of a large legacy codebase, and are more than willing to contribute/improve the code over time.
- You are communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- The idea of deploying continuously to a site that gets a ton of traffic is more exciting than scary.
- You’re endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’re continually learning and solving new problems.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.