Krosswood Doors is a fast-paced, growing company that is looking for a highly motivated individual to take the role of Door Assembler at our new facility in Nashville. Come help us build pride in our products, BUILT IN THE USA!
Krosswood Doors, part of the InteriorWorx family, in partnership with Home Depot, is looking for team members to expand a new warehouse in Tennessee. We offer excellent opportunities for advancement for those who are willing to learn and work hard.
- Using skilled carpentry abilities, assemble high-quality doors and other materials on production lines
- Organizes door, assembly components and tools under the direction of supervisors
- Build and apply additional door-jambs and headers to complete the full assembly
- Read production tickets and perform work as assigned by supervisor
- Work in a high pace environment with an eye for detail
- Adhere to the highest health and safety rules and regulations
- Continuous learning and improvement of carpentry and machinery skills
- Notify supervisor of any material issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Ideal candidates will have the following abilities:
- One to two years of experience in Construction/Manufacturing background
- Experienced carpentry abilities, preferred, but not required
- Warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- High mechanical aptitude, consisting of exp. reading a tape measure, able to use power tools
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate (both written and verbal) in English
- To work along-side production workers to assemble materials on production lines.
- Good listener with strong problem-solver/ trouble-shooter abilities
- Energetic, self-driven and results oriented
- Positive can-do attitude with a clear focus on deliverables
- Be a team-player in support of team and company goals
- Use of hands to handle, grasp, control, or assemble large and small objects, by feeling, using tools, or controls
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Kneel, stoop, crouch or crawl with the ability to be on feet for 7 or more hours a day
- Must be able to adapt to temperature and environmental extremes from hot to cold, dust, dirt
- Be available to work Monday through Friday 7am-4:00pm or until production is done.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- PTO – Paid Time Off Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Starts at $17.50/hr, depending upon experience
- Opportunity for growth and advancement