Countertop CAD Draftsperson
COUNTERTOP CAD DRAFTSPERSON
InteriorWorx Countertops, previously known as Aspen Countertops is a full-service countertop manufacturer and installer based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and serving the Intermountain area. We’ll help you choose the right design, style, and materials to accent any kitchen, bathroom, or bar in your home.
Interiorworx is looking for a Countertop CAD Draftsperson with little to no experience.
As the Draftsperson you will be expected to work in a team to create a countertop from start to finish; primarily, using CAD and CAM software to design a comprehensive layout for our shop.
- Needs a basic understanding of windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- CAD experience, preferred
- Draftsperson will use Draftsight to complete 2D DXF sketches of countertops
- Use Alphacam CAM software to prepare sketches to be cut.
- Workdays are Mon-Fri and occasional overtime when needed.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Starting pay $16 - $18/hr, depending upon experience