Schedule Coordinator - Idaho
With nearly three decades of experience, InteriorWorx has a proven history of success and builder satisfaction. Our team of approximately 200 construction and design professionals works behind the scenes to offer experienced design support and acts as a specialty subcontractor. Our interior finish installation services enable commercial and residential builders to contain costs and provide value-added services to their customers.
Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Schedule Coordinator to join our team of professionals in our Meridian, Idaho office.
This position operates out of the office environment and is not a field position.
- Work directly with builder superintendents to coordinate schedules for installation of all trades provided by InteriorWorx.
- Track status of each home from foundation dig to home completion so that internal paperwork, material orders, trade installations, and quality control visits are all completed in a timely manner.
- Resolve field and schedule issues quickly or refer to the appropriate departments
- Act as the primary contact between the builders, installers and InteriorWorx Field Service Reps for all manner of communication
- Coordinate Pre-Close services with InteriorWorx Techs and or installers
- Provide exceptional service to our builders, subcontractors, and installers
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Solutions-focused, positive-thinking, team player
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional time management skills
- Basic Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $17+ /hour, DOE
Position is full time Monday - Friday