InteriorWorx, a busy, fast-paced Home Building Contractor is seeking a Cabinet Repair Technician to join our Customer Care Team at our IDAHO location.
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
Your duties will include providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches, preforming some site installation, repairs tasks, and diagnosing errors or technical problems, determining proper solutions, and implementing the solutions hands on.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and tasks+
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to repair and service Cabinets including install of cabinets and trims including crown, fillers, scribe, and shoe mold, ability to adjust doors and drawer fronts, install hardware, perform finish touchups.
- English literacy
- Ability to work full time shifts with Overtime as required and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Must have personal tools needed for the repair of cabinet issues and concerns.
- Handyman certification a plus
Health, Dental and Vision
401k investment plan