With over 15 years in business and as a part of the InteriorWorx family of companies, Krosswood Doors is operating out of the Tucson, AZ location. We are looking for outstanding team members who will be a part of helping families redefine how they design and build the space they call home.
Krosswood Doors is a fast-paced, growing company that is looking for a highly motivated individual to take the role of Shipping Clerk at our Tucson facility.
The candidate will help in the initial startup of shipping procedures at our facility and help assemble and ship product.
Ideal Candidate will have the following abilities:
- Warehouse labor and Forklift experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with utilizing power tools and tape measure.
- To work along-side production workers to assemble materials.
- Be available to work Monday through Friday 6:30-4:30 or until Shipping duties are complete. Some Saturdays required depending on client’s requirements.
- Capable to problem solve, multi-task and possess great attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 50 to 75 lbs
- Responsible for loading freight onto carrier’s tractor-trailer by utilizing forklifts.
- Health and safety rules and regulation are adhered to
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement, efficiency standards, quality, and safety.
- Feed materials into machinery
- Help Assemble crates and braces while utilizing air compressed tools
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Reads production tickets and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Ability to be on feet for 7 or more hours a day.
- Ability to operate computers and learn TM systems
- The ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Strong problem solver/ trouble shooter
- One to two years of experience in operating forklifts
- Results oriented
- Positive can-do attitude with a clear focus on deliverables
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator
- Eager to learn
- A team player in support of company goals
401k, medical, dental and vision insurance. Paid holidays, occasional overtime opportunities and vacation.