Flooring Service Tech
InteriorWorx, is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners through our Design and Support Center that services regional and national home builders. Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Flooring Tech to join our team of professionals in our Idaho office.
This is a Hands On position that offers a lot of variety. Candidates must be knowledgeable about installing / repairing flooring in any or all of the following flooring trades.
- Vinyl Installations
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and tasks+.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- To work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions with minimal supervision and handle escalated issues .
- Proven field service experience is a plus.
- Ability to repair and service flooring including carpet, wood/laminate, title, vinyl installations and EVP.
- Ability to work full time shifts with Overtime as required and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Must have personal tools needed for the repair of flooring issues and concerns.
- Handyman certification a plus!
We offer competitive wages and great benefits! Apply today to start your career with a growing company!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan