Cabinet Designer / Estimator
InteriorWorx, is a nationally recognized General and Specialty Contractor for flooring, cabinets, appliances and lighting. We are a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners through our Design and Support Center that services regional and national home builders. Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Cabinet Designer/ Estimator to join our team of professionals in our Sandy office.
We are seeking a successful career-minded professional to join and support our existing team. The ideal candidate will be a positive-thinking team player with experience in Cabinetry.
- Using the 20/20 cabinet drawing program to create cabinet layouts for new bids as well as for all job orders, custom pricing and options.
- Have an ability to use provided excel spreadsheets to create bids and upgrade pricing.
- Wiliness to be trained on multiple software platforms used for ordering cabinets within our vendor’s requirements (NetSuite, TOM),
- Be responsible for assigned builder(s) cabinet order timing by tracking their build schedule.
- Provide detailed cabinet layouts and instructions for installation to be used by our PM’s, installers, and our builders
- Prior experience with 20/20 design software preferably in production home building work
- Experience purchasing cabinets
- Experience with multiple cabinet vendors
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Pdf programs
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Accrued Time Off