With nearly three decades of experience, InteriorWorx has a proven history of success and builder satisfaction. Our team of approximately 200 construction and design professionals works behind the scenes to offer experienced design support and acts as a specialty subcontractor. Our interior finish installation services enable commercial and residential builders to contain costs and provide value-added services to their customers.
Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Schedule Coordinator to join our team of professionals in our Sandy, Utah office.
- Work directly with builder superintendents to coordinate installation of all trades provided by InteriorWorx.
- Track status of each home from foundation dig to home completion so that internal paperwork, material orders, trade installations, and quality control visits are all completed in a timely manner.
- Resolve field and schedule issues quickly or refer to the appropriate departments.
- Act as liaison between builder and installers for all manner of communication Provide exceptional service to our builders, subcontractors, and installers.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Positive-thinking team player
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional time management skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
- Accrued Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan Offered
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $18.00/hr +, DOE
Position is full time Monday - Friday