Floor Service Technician
We are seeking a Flooring Service & Repair Technician to join our Customer Care Team at our Sandy location.
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
Your duties will include providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches, preforming some site installation, repairs tasks, and diagnosing errors or technical problems, determining proper solutions, and implementing the solutions hands on.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and tasks+
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Handyman certification a plus
- Ability to repair and service flooring including carpet, wood/laminate, title, vinyl installations and EVP
- Must have personal tools needed for the repair of flooring issues and concerns for tile, carpet, laminate/hardwood flooring, and vinyl flooring.
- English literacy
- Ability to work full time shifts with overtime as required and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan Offered