With over 15 years in business and as a part of the InteriorWorx family of companies, Krosswood Doors is opening a new facility in the Nashville area. We are looking for outstanding team members who will be a part of helping families redefine how they design and build the space they call home.
Krosswood Doors is a fast-paced, growing company that is looking for a highly motivated individual to take the role of Warehouse Associate at our new facility in Nashville.
The candidate will help in the initial startup of production at our new facility and help assemble and produce product.Ideal Candidate will have the following abilities:
- Warehouse labor and construction experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude, consisting of reading calipers and tape measure
- To work along-side production workers to assemble materials on production lines.
- Be available to work Monday through Friday 6:30-4:00 or until Production is done. Some Saturdays required; hours will vary depending on production needs
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and effectively managing their time
- Health and safety rules and regulation are adhered to
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement, efficiency standards, quality and safety.
- Feed materials into production machinery
- Help Assemble material on production lines
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Handle materials and store raw materials
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Reads production tickets and performs work as assigned by department supervisor
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Ability to be on feet for 7 or more hours a day
- The ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Strong problem solver/ trouble shooter
- One to two years of experience in Construction/Manufacturing background
- Results oriented
- Positive can-do attitude with a clear focus on deliverables
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator
- Eager to learn
- A team player in support of company goals
401k, medical, dental and vision insurance. Paid holidays and vacation.Compensation: