Construction File Processing Clerk
With nearly three decades of experience, InteriorWorx has a proven history of success and builder satisfaction. Our team of approximately 200 construction and design professionals work behind the scenes to offer experienced design support and act as a specialty subcontractor. Our interior finish installation services enable commercial and residential builders to contain costs and provide value-added services to their customers.
Our company’s continued growth creates an exciting opportunity for a Flooring, Appliances, Countertops and Window Covering File Processor to join our team of professionals in our Sandy, UT office.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A positive-thinking team player that possesses excellent skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong attention to detail with good time management skills.
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable and friendly.
- Has a willingness to learn.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus.
- Data entry
- Account research
- Collecting and auditing documentation from various sources.
- Creating and updating electronic and hard copy files.
- File documentation in both electronic and hard copy versions.
- Provide exceptional service to our builders.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Offered
- Accrued Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401k Investment Plan Offered
Wage: $16.00 - $19.00 / hour DOE
Position is Full Time Monday - Friday