Concrete Services Technician
InteriorWorx Commercial Flooring seeks reliable and hardworking Concrete Services Technician to join our team of fast growing professionals in the flooring business.
- Perform “prep” tasks, including demolition of existing floor coverings
- Operate grinding machines and other power tools to polish concrete
- Prepare and apply chemicals and stains for flooring installation
- Load and unload equipment at jobsites
- Assist with routine maintenance of equipment
- Previous work as a construction laborer is preferred
- Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 50 pounds, as required by the job
- Must be able to stand, walk and use equipment for extended periods of time
- Sometimes requires night and/or weekend work
- Medical / Dental / Vision Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Accrued Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Candidates with clean driving records who can drive company vehicles, will be paid at a higher rate!