West Coast Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Insulectro, the largest national distributor of Printed Circuit Board materials is seeking a talented sales superstar for a West Coast Technical Account Manager role based out of either our Lake Forest or San Jose facility. This role will focus on maintaining the existing customer base and developing new business within the assigned territory in both the Printed Circuit Board and Printed Electronics industry. We are looking for the perfect fit of education, experience and attitude that matches our company culture and enhances our service level to our customers.
What You'll Do…
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner and by maintaining customer relationships
- Provide technical support to customers through knowledge of product, samples, and data sheets
- Partner with representatives and manufacturing to further penetrate customer base
- Work with Inside sales (DSM) teams to continue to develop gross profit
- Service assigned region and increase sales by value selling, cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales & offering promotional sale item techniques
- Visit customer sites and provide excellent customer service and satisfaction while increase sales output
- Partner with internal departments such as product management, supply chain, purchasing, etc., to ensure timely delivery of product and ensure product is on hand
- Create product and material forecasts and interface with customers on needs
- Educate customers about terminology, system tools and features, and benefits of products to improve product-related sales and customer satisfaction
- Review quotes, orders, and returns; provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
- Plan and prioritize sales calls, sales visits, pricing decisions, etc to maximize usage of time management, utilize salesforce.com in establishing opportunities in the full sales cycle from Discovery to Won and buying
- Ability to change gears instantly and adapt to different environments; good communication skills with individuals of all levels; able to take rejection and be highly competitive
Our Wish List…
- Self-motivated business professional who is driven to succeed
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience in the printed circuit board or printed electronics industry
- Four year degree
- Proven sales/business development record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- OEM and Electronic Assembly Experience a plus
What you'll get...
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Fun, high energy company with a work hard, play hard attitude
- Comprehensive health benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance and more.
- 401(K), Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- A great group of people to work with!