Survey Programmer [remote]
As Survey Programmer you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within the team you are responsible for the implementation of research and activation projects. You use your technical skills to ensure the set-up is done in the most efficient and effective way. You make sure that the data collection happens without any mistakes and is optimized for analysis and reporting. You cater for the project implementation as a whole, from preparing research stimuli to running technical checks. You will be able to work from any remote location.
- You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms through specialized software.
- You prepare the technical programming of research projects
- You make basic changes to the survey look & feel
- You are able to make advanced modifications to the survey templates, both in the back-end (e.g. adjust standard scales, create new type of question such as sliders, etc.) and front-end (e.g. adjust visualization of a question, etc.)
- You have a good understanding of all plug-in standard tools that are externally developed and understand how to integrate them. You overcome technical difficulties if the implementation goes beyond the standard template
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous working experience in Confirmit, Decipher or similar survey implementation platform is considered a strong plus
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- Living in Romania, comfortable with working remote
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.