Senior Data Analyst - support London office
As Senior Data Analyst you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will work on projects for cool companies such as Yamaha, Unilever, Viacom, BBC and Uber.
Within your team you are responsible for analyses and reporting. You manage the project from an analytical point-of view. To do this, you process data in various ways, from manipulating data in analytical tools, to table reporting, charting. Together with the consultant team, you dig into the project in search of the most important findings and summarize those in compelling reports.
Together with the consultant team based in London, you’ll be performing marketing projects based on extensive quantitative market research data, working closely with the Research Managers of our London office. To have impact, you’ll visit the London office on regular moments.
- Your focus will lie on data analysis (incl. data cleaning & handling) and full reporting (table reporting + charting). Based on gathered market research data, you conduct analyses & charting, and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making processes
- You work closely with senior colleagues who will coach and train you directly; you are in close contact with UK consultants to deliver high value content and services.
- In a second stage, your responsibilities will be broadened to taking up a project management role as well, including the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies.
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.).
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in and within training.
- While doing so, you gradually are onboarded in direct client communication and become co-responsible for managing the client relation. On key moments you are present in face-to-face meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis
- Strong interest in market research and knowledge of quantitative research techniques
- Proven experience working in analytical / statistical programmes (eg SPSS, R, Matlab, SAS, etc.)
- Proven experience in charting and building compelling reports.
- Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mind set
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.