Project Services Assistant
As Project Services Assistant you are a member Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
You will be the first person in line to set-up research and activation platforms: you manage and engage research participants and offer support with technical tasks to set-up research platforms. Next to that, you support senior members of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
Through our internal training program, we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. The role is a perfect fit for young graduates as this role will allow you to discover your strengths. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a project manager, data analyst or technical specialist and grow your career with us.
- Technical set-up and implementation: You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms. Next to that, you prepare the technical programming of surveys.
- Data and quality control: You are responsible for controlling quality and optimizing participant experience by ensuring the performance of our surveys and research projects, running in-depth quality controls. You ensure the participant experience is optimal and with your feedback, you suggest where improvements are possible and help to exclude misinterpretation.
- Content, analyses and reporting: You assist in quality control by running data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. Besides that, you assist the data analyst in preparing datasets for further analyses, and also in charting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- A first working experience will give you a head start!
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.