Market Research Intern | Qualitative
As Market Research Intern in our Ghent office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on qualitative research, you will help inspire marketers of cool companies such as L’Oréal, TUI, Danone, Mastercard and Medialaan. You will be actively involved in moderation of online communities on our Consumer Consulting Square.
Our teams are focusing on 3 different domains: FMCG, New Media & Entertainment and Technology & Services. Depending on the need and projects at the moment you’re doing your internship, you’ll become part of one of these teams.
This role is a perfect fit for students willing to set their first steps in qualitative market research. Depending on your skills and interest, and the duration of your internship, you will have the opportunity to grow in your role and engage in writing qualitative analyses, with the support of your team.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily moderation of online communities, qualitative analysis and basic reporting
- You both activate consumers to take part in research activities as probe participants to explain us the why behind their consumer behavior
- You guide kick-off sessions with community members, maintain the vibrancy of the community, undertake appropriate action to maximize the community members’ happiness, and keep close contact with our global community moderator network
- You team up with Research Consultants who will directly coach and train you
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies. Also, you will be introduced in other online qualitative research methods
- In the course of obtaining your Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Communication Sciences, Marketing) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- Proficient in English and Dutch, any other language is an asset
- Good skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …).
Your key competences
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Openness towards community members & showing empathy and authenticity
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉