FP&A Analyst (remote)
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for monthly project-level FP&A activities, including preparation of monthly cash forecasts, budget vs actual reports, investor reporting packages, and an annual forecast. This role will also be responsible for internal and external reporting which may include balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flows as requested by executive management and investors. The FP&A Analyst will work cross-functionally in the organization and interact with executives and investors. This role reports to the Sr. FP&A Manager and will also assist in scaling FP&A practices and implementing tools and processes to support Insightly’s growth. To be successful in this role, you must be curious, detail-oriented, a good time manager, collaborative, have a strong proficiency with spreadsheets and understanding of three statement financial models, enjoy problem solving, and possess the ability to multitask in a startup environment.
- Be the financial partner to key business stakeholders in helping manage their overall budgeting, breaking down financial results and saas kpi’s into meaningful insights and identifying and monitoring key business model drivers on a go forward basis.
- Develop and participate in the company's annual strategic and operating plan, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning support in departments.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly compliance packages for investors and lenders, including project-level financial statements, budget vs forecast reports, debt compliance metrics, and cash distribution forecasts.
- Prepare and communicate monthly budget vs actual analysis, including annual forecasts to key stakeholders (comfortable presenting to executives.)
- Meet internal deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual activities.
- Assist with special projects as requested and adapt to new tasks and responsibilities as the business grows.
- Help calculate and process sales commissions (monthly & quarterly), including deal desk reconciliations, deal discounts, and mix reporting to inform performance to commercial plans.
Success Will Look Like:
- Delivering high-quality reports on a timely basis for external and internal reporting purposes.
- Owning and building complex financial forecasts that are predictive of the company’s performance.
- Performing insightful financial analyses, including identifying key variances, opportunities, and issues to management.
- Establish and nurture relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or related field.
- 3+ years of applicable experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, or FP&A.
- Experience with SaaS company, reporting, and related accounting is preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning, process management, and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with management, lenders, investors, and external auditors.
- Persistent problem solver who can resolve problems independently, effectively, and efficiently with business partners. Ability to overcome obstacles to achieve goals.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel, such as pivot tables, lookups, and sumif, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple, ongoing assignments on a timely basis and keep management informed of changes to timelines.
- Team focused. Effectively collaborate and share knowledge with various departments and levels throughout the organization.
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting Jan 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs.
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $80,000 to $110,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.