Customer Success Operations Manager (remote)
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Customer Care and Sales team to understand our customer feedback.
- Organize and analyze customer feedback data by segment, product and plan level to identify opportunities for new customer-facing features and improvements.
- Scale existing customer insight processes within Insightly to create a cycle of continuous improvements for our product and close the loop with our customers.
- Conduct customer interviews to dive deeper into customer sentiment and areas for improvement.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) on customer churn.
- Assign CSMs to new customers upon closed/won and assist with territory management.
- Evaluate and administer CRM/CSM solutions that enable CS reps to gain key insights and allow focus on opportunity areas among a high-volume account list.
- Support leadership to set goals, targets, measure performance, and workforce/team planning
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, data integrity and usage metrics
- Act as the CS liaison for internal workflow automation, regularly partnering with TAMs, PS, and sales to ensure conflicting priorities are discussed and documented
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement and train the Customer Success Organization on new and updated workflows and processes
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for customer success/customer support teams
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations, Consulting, or a Startup Finance role.
- Previous experience in a SaaS company, startup environment preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute against deadlines, especially in an environment of rapid change.
- Self starter that enjoys working independently to solve challenging problems and see how your efforts directly translate into company results.
- Passion for evaluating and improving internal process
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn and become a power user of the Insightly platform.
- Comfortable leading discussions in a cross-functional group to identify issues and suggest solutions; effective team and project management, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Customer facing skills (phone and email) required.
- MS Office proficiency, including advanced excel functions (will be tested on this).
- Advanced analytics skills (SQL / TABLEAU) a plus.
- Demonstrable expertise with Pendo preferred
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Annual membership to Peleton fitness app
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $85,000 to $100,00 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be/is also eligible for an annual performance based variable compensation. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.