Sales Engineer (remote)
Insightly is looking for a top-notch Sales Engineer (SE) to join our energetic and world-class team. SEs partner with sales teams to design creative solutions and deliver high-impact demos to technical and non-technical audiences. This individual should be comfortable with configuring multi-product solutions and delivering high-impact demos in a fast-paced working environment. The role would involve knowledge of APIs, SaaS integration and some scripting knowledge and we are open to professional services or a developer transitioning into a SE role.
The SE is expected to understand and synthesize Insightly’s platform capabilities from technical, functional, and business perspectives. SEs survey business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies and deliver compelling solution demonstrations designed to communicate how Insightly will address customer business requirements using Insightly’s platform and technology. Successful candidates possess excellent technical and business skills.
The SE is also a critical bridge between company departments including Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering and Marketing. The SE has the unique opportunity to help influence and shape overall product vision and roadmap strategy.
- Discover and articulate the Insightly business value to decision-makers and key influencers.
- Create and deliver high customized demonstrations through storytelling, tailored to the business needs.
- Develop Proof of Concept integrations using the Insightly Platform, Amazon AWS/Lambda, and other cloud applications.
- Effectively communicate capabilities of products to business users while holding advanced technology discussions with technical audiences such as IT, Marketing, Sales, and CIOs/CTOs/Engineering Directors.
- Partner with Account Executives on solving challenges of prospective and existing customers using Insightly’s technology and products.
- Contribute to team based projects that help improve overall process and increase efficiency.
- Deliver technical training sessions for internal sales teams.
- Works alongside Product Management to understand and communicate product capabilities and roadmaps.
- 3-4 years experience as a Sales Engineer or similar role at a SaaS-based company
- Excellent presentation, demonstration, and written communication skills
- Familiarity with programming/web development skills (HTML, NodeJS, Python, Java, C#, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience with building integrations using APIs and connector frameworks such as Zapier and Workato.
- Experience with Amazon Lambda programming platform is a plus
- Knowledge of Single Sign On (SSO) technology such as SAML 2.0, Active Directory, OAuth, Okta, 2FA
- Knowledge of APIs, REST, HTTP. Application Integration, SQL
- Experience with CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation or equivalent SaaS business applications
- Experience configuring software based on business requirements
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce.
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- Starting January 2022- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs
- Weekly virtual, instructor led, yoga sessions
- Monthly virtual, instructor led, meditation sessions
- Weekly company newsletters, trivia, Slack challenges, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiative such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement.
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Volunteering options- yes, even while remote!
- Company matched donations to support black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
Insightly is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 1.5M users located in over 200+ countries worldwide using our software.
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.