Director, Corporate Communications
- What We Do: We help sales teams sell more by building better pipeline.
- Why We Do It: Sales quota attainment has dropped for six straight years from 63% to 53% and building sufficient qualified pipeline is the number one reason sales teams don’t hit their number.
- How We Do It: A cloud-based sales application that uses artificial intelligence to prioritize accounts, have more conversations with the right people, and build better pipeline. We call this an AI System of Growth.
- Craft integrated brand awareness campaigns leveraging digital media and shareable stories to reach a broad sales and marketing. audience. Strong track record of influencer marketing and word of mouth marketing. Content marketing strategy with blog, sem and video skills.
- Responsible for crafting InsideSales.com’s story and sharing it through media, customers, and influencers.
- Manage the content team and drive content marketing strategy for the company
- Ensure all content and messaging resonates with our audience and drives engagement.
- Establish and execute PR strategy based on driving thought-leadership and increasing awareness and preference within the industry and with potential customers.
- Create social media and PR programs that not only positively affect brand perception, but measurably influence the sales pipeline.
- Synthesize InsideSales.com’s core story from hundreds of validations that prove our leadership in the sales acceleration space.
- Architect a strategic roadmap of creative media campaigns to secure coverage with business, tech, sales publications, and local press.
- Build strategic communications plan with key narratives, proof points, media goals, conversation insertion points, and partner with our PR agency to drive ongoing media strategy and execution.
- Oversee social media efforts as an extension of our communication program.
- Coordinate media inquiries internally and build supporting materials.
- Source feedback on messaging concepts from a cross-functional leadership team and continuously validate and refine messages through rigorous testing methods within our target demographic.
- Oversee InsideSales.com research function to drive thought leadership and sales pipeline
- Develop crisis communications plans for social and PR
- Drive corporate strategy for all internal corporate communications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Public Relations/ Communications Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Ability to develop a company messaging platform that puts words to our organization's strategy in a way that resonates with our various audiences.
- Demonstrated success in driving positive media coverage and executing effective communications campaigns
- Existing relationships with key press contacts for lifestyle, technology and industry press coverage
- Deep experience in digital marketing, content development and social media
- Ability to create, build and maintain productive relationships with media, stakeholders and strategic partners
- Very strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Highly collaborative team member who enjoys working cross-functionally
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience producing editorial content
Who We Are:
InsideSales.com offers the leading artificial intelligence (AI)-fueled sales acceleration platform. Powered by Neuralytics®, a predictive analytics and AI engine with the industry’s largest collection of sales interaction data, the platform helps sales teams close more sales by efficiently engaging with the right prospects, at the right time, in the right way. Industry awards include the Forbes Cloud 100 list, CNBC Disruptor 50, and the 2017 AIconics Award for Best Artificial Intelligence Application for Sales and Marketing. Customers include ADP, Bank of America, Caesars Entertainment, CenturyLink, Fidelity Investments, Groupon, and Microsoft. For more information, visit www.insidesales.com.