Business Development Representative - Field Enterprise
InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
The Business Development Representative is a high-energy individual who will prospect into net new enterprise companies as well as qualify marketing-generated leads.
- Support Sales and Marketing efforts by targeting and penetrating enterprise level accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Present business solutions to prospective customers
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Make 40+ highly targeted cold calls a day
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- 1+ year of successful new account development experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional sales experience
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.