Deal Desk Analyst
InsideSales.com has led the growing Sales Acceleration market for 15 years, with a focus on injecting data-driven intelligence into Sales organizations around the world. Breakthrough innovations in sales intelligent lead outreach, cloud-based prospecting cadence, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped keep the company at the front of the pack. We want our hiring to reflect this same ideal – hire innovative and talented people who will bring experience and thought leadership to help us drive further momentum!
Deal Desk, and the role of Deal Desk Specialist, will be entirely focused on helping Sales executives produce accurate quotes that lead to successful wins. More than just data entry, this means partnering with Sales to understand the customer’s needs, apply appropriate pricing, govern and analyze discounts, review contract terms, and ensure 100% transparency for customers into what they are buying and how much it will cost. New business, renewals, upsells, cross-sells are all part of the job, and you’ll find yourself becoming an expert in our product very quickly.
More than anything, this role is a key lever for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the department. Our internal mission is simple: “Sales’ success = your success!”
- Drive the end-to-end lifecycle of a quote to an order while applying our policies & procedures to ensure deal integrity
- Coordinating with sales, finance, legal and other functional internal departments to help facilitate the deal process; ensuring proper communication, internal approval/sign-off as required and support for nonstandard commercial terms and conditions
- Serve as an escalation point and provide approvals to help move deals forward
- Complete ad-hoc projects as required
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation
- Perform some discount and pricing analysis, if needed
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with Customers, sales persons and internal teams, cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- Must be willing to work with a remote manager – position could be done remotely as well, although Provo HQ location is preferred.
- Able to quickly learn varying software selling models (i.e. term licenses, SaaS, subscription)
- Has or is working toward a degree in business, accounting, economics, law, or similar field of study
- Familiarity with working with Sales teams in a deal desk or commercial-selling function
This is a part-time role with hourly wage and flexible work arrangements.
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.