Based remotely but willing to travel to Reading/London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, industry leading company and contribute to the successful expansion of our customer base across Europe and Middle East Africa.
The role of the Implementation Consultant is to manage the end to end process from point of sale, through to launch to ensure customers are successfully deployed on their chosen InsideSales.com platform.
The role has three core elements to it:
- Project Manager, to ensure the delivery of the project on time and to budget
- Consultant, to ensure customer objectives are met and our best practices are shared
- Technical implementer, to install and configure the system to the customers’ requirements as well as train them on how to use the system
- Ensure a smooth handover from Sales into implementation to kick off the project successfully based on what is already known about the customer requirements, focusing on success metrics and return on investment for the customer.
- Create and maintain a project plan to ensure the on-time and to-budget delivery of the project according to the services days sold
- Manage steering committees with senior stakeholders on the project
- Run regular updates with the customer to manage the relationship, expectations as well as keep them engaged and focused on achieving the end result. Deal with any issues immediately, documenting and managing any risks and issues effectively to avoid escalations
- Co-ordinate and manage all customer meetings to confirm the objectives, analyse the customer sales process through a discovery workshop and document agreed final processes for the customer to follow, configuring the system according to the required workflow
- Be an expert in the best practices of sales acceleration and inside sales to advise the customer managers, executives as well as end users (training provided) throughout the project
- Be an expert in the InsideSales.com platform to install and configure the InsideSales.com platform as well as provide all technical support and expertise throughout the project
- Provide the Administrator, Manager and End user training to ensure maximum adoption of the platform
- Ensure the successful adoption of the platform before closing the project and handing over to Support and Customer Success. Document the metrics achieved from initial go live and present recommendations for the Customer Success team to continue with.
Post go live, work with an assigned portfolio of customers to:
- Deploy and train on package updates and new products/features as needed
- Act as point of escalation to help solve escalated or complex issues for assigned customers
- Conduct regular technical health checks for assigned customers
- Support Customer Experience Manager on presentations for Business Value Reviews, Customer Pulse updates, and Account Planning by contributing technical and business value content and providing feedback
- Routinely review solution designs for customers to offer process improvements and configuration tweaks that can deliver greater business value to customers
Skills and competencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
- Ability to run workshops and gather requirements whilst offering advice and guidance on the best approach to achieve the defined customer objectives
- Experience using/implementing SalesForce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical system issues and their impact upon the underlying business process, resulting in quick resolution to high impact problems
- Strong project management experience with a keen attention to detail while not losing sight of the big picture
- Experience of delivering training, remotely and onsite
- Certification in SalesForce and/or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of SAAS software implementations
- Experience with telephony systems
- Sales Background, or experience of working in a sales environment, especially inside sales or selling in a call centre environment
- Experience of providing services pricing, writing Statement of Work documents and working to utilisation targets
- Fluent in one or more European languages
InsideSales.com offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting and rep motivation. InsideSales.com has received numerous accolades for its technology, including being named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, and identified as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc.