Solution Architect - Enterprise
InsideSales.com offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting and rep motivation. InsideSales.com has received numerous accolades for its technology, including being named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, and identified as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. InsideSales.com enterprise customers include ADP, Microsoft and Groupon.
Based in UK or Ireland, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and contribute to the successful expansion of our customer base across the world.
The enterprise Solution Architect will be responsible for working with our largest and most strategic customers. In this senior level role, you will be the main technical contact for the customer with the primary objective to ensure that our customers are so happy and successful that they will continue to renew and expand their footprint with InsideSales.com.
Involved in the full lifecycle of technical implementations of new enterprise customers, the Solution Architect ultimately ensures projects deliver customer value by focusing on adoption and customer satisfaction as well as acting as the solution expert, handling technical expectations, processes and deployment during implementation.
Post Implementation, they support escalated technical items as well as deliver optimization training to ensure long term adoption and success. They also support the Account team by running technical health checks and provide supporting data and metrics to prove, or recommend steps to achieve, business value.
During Implementation of new Enterprise customers:
* Own and deliver on the technical aspects of the Statement of Work provided by the Sales team
* Gain trust and credibility with stakeholders by focusing on delivering business value
* Effectively communicate project expectations to internal/external team and customers to ensure launch on time and to budget
* Interview business and IT stakeholders to gather design requirements
* Work with Account Team to assess technical risks and feasibility
* Create and present technical design and implementation plan, articulating the reasoning and business value of the solution to gain buy-in from the customer
* Simplify complex technical topics during presentations
* Make recommendations to address complex custom implementation needs
* Work with Customer Experience Manager to schedule, track and communicate customer implementation milestones and training plans
* Conduct product trainings to both users, managers, and administrators
* Share best practices across ISDC and with customers
* Monitor and triage issues during implementation, working together with the Account Team to ensure adoption by end users
Post go live, work with an assigned portfolio of customers and;
* Deploy and train on package updates and new products/features as needed
* Act as point of escalation to help solve escalated or complex issues for assigned customers
* Conduct regular technical health checks for assigned customers
* Support Customer Experience Manager on presentations for Business Value Reviews, Customer Pulse updates, and Account Planning by contributing technical and business value content and providing feedback
* Routinely review solution designs for customers to offer process improvements and configuration tweaks that can deliver greater business value to customers
As a senior technical expert in the company;
* Continuously deepen expertise on the InsideSales.com suite of products, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, LMP, SAP, and telephony systems
* Audit partner implementation work to ensure acceptable level of quality
* Mentor junior and cross-functional employees
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* SaaS implementation experience
* Experience implementing custom design solutions.
* Experience in new process or product implementation
* Previous CRM Administrator experience
* Implementation of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
* Project management expertise
* Complex problem-solving experience
* InsideSales.com product certifications
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
* Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration Certification