InsideSales.com offers the sales industry's first comprehensive sales acceleration platform that creates high performance sales teams with breakthrough technology, and increases the revenue of their customers' world-wide by applying our machine learning and innovative technology. InsideSales.com is growing incredibly fast and is funded by some of the top venture capital firms, as well as by Salesforce and Microsoft.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with product management and product design through the discovery process, leading user research initiatives both internally, on-site with external customers, and via remote research sessions.
- Collaborate with product management and product design in developing product strategy and roadmap by providing meaningful insights and research analysis.
- Collaborate with the design team in building effective wireframes and prototypes for user testing.
- Schedule participants for and then validate proposed solutions through user interviews and in-person and remote prototype testing.
- Participate in design reviews, critiques and brainstorm sessions, providing effective, critical feedback to the design team, ensuring designs are in line with expectations based on user research.
- Analyze product usage data and collect user feedback on existing product features and functions, and make recommendations to product management and product design on areas in need of improvement.
- Maintain a library of research notes, observations, and test results that can be accessed and shared across the company.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ Years of experience in user or design research
- BA/BS degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Design, Anthropology, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote
- Experience packaging insights into design tools product managers and designers can leverage (i.e. personas, journey mapping, design principles, scenarios, frameworks, etc.)
What Can Also Help
- Experience working for a product-driven company
- Experience working with a design team
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, or Photoshop
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.