Customer Experience Manager
The Enterprise Customer Experience Manger will be responsible for working with our largest and most strategic customers. In this senior level role, you will own the end to end customer lifecycle, from initial support in the sales cycle, through onboarding and then building lasting relationships throughout the contract duration.
A significant part of your role will be to serve as a customer advocate, to lead cross-functional teams of technical and business consultants during the delivery of implementation projects and throughout the lifecycle of the customer that drive customer value and product adoption. You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communicated and managed throughout the InsideSales.com organisation, leading to high retention and expansion rates.
Onboarding new customers:
- Manage exec level stakeholder communications throughout the project, focusing on ROI and metrics to prove success and resolve issues.
Post Go live:
- Take full ownership of customer relationships by designing and executing on customer success plans to ensure that all customer objectives are understood, measured and maximized through using our products.
- Manage the customer relationship with high levels of trust and satisfaction, particularly at the executive sponsor level, leading to a 75% referenceable customer base
- Present the InsideSales.com value proposition and product features to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders
- Working with the account team, co-ordinate and run data driven quarterly business and technical reviews with customers, assessing customer health and building plans to resolve issues and achieve documented business goals
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality, using compelling data and analytics to support recommendations and next steps, working with Solution Architects as well as Support Executives to ensure any requirements are delivered to the required standards
- Provide executive updates internally on the status and health of your customer accounts, focused on achieving 85% retention of your customer portfolio
- Be commercially aware to upsell new product offerings as well as support expansion to ensure customer success
- Maintain all updates in the company CRM so there is 100% visibility of the activities on your accounts
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product road map development
As a senior team member:
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives related to project delivery and customer success approaches
- Mentor new/less experienced team members
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Expert user of Salesforce.com and/or Insidesales.com
- Experience of driving user adoption, coaching change and supporting/delivering training
- Proven track record of upsells and renewals and consistency in exceeding quota
- Prepared to travel to client site as needed to provide leadership (50% travel)
- Previous experience within a Professional Services/Customer Success/Project Management or Sales organisation in SaaS environment
- Experience implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services and account management services
- Sales experience from marketing through to inside sales/business development or field sales
- Experience with organisation change, change management programmes and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- SalesForce / Microsoft Dynamics admin certified desired
In return, we offer a flexible environment with great benefits and an opportunity to work with some fantastic enterprise customers. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing company across EMEA and learn from exposure to multiple roles within an organisation – we look forward to your application!
InsideSales.com offers the industry’s leading sales acceleration platform built on Neuralytics, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimised experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting and rep motivation. InsideSales.com has received numerous accolades for its technology, including being named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, and identified as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc.