InsideSales.com builds for the cloud, deploying as a Software as a Service platform of microservices and single page applications. You’ll learn about building a large-scale platform of distributed microservices, using cutting edge technologies.
We need you if you:
- Enjoy a challenge – to you the best technology problems are those which tackle important business and scaling problems
- Work well in a strong and driven, fun and energetic technical team
- Delight in building scalable, fast, robust and elegant software in modular components
- Are proud of producing high-quality solutions and iterate on them all the time
- Love to stay on the pulse of new technology and industry trends
Many job descriptions read like a shopping list for the impossible. At the core, we’re looking for great software engineers. Technologies change, but great minds transition. That said, the following set of qualifications are relevant and useful to the problems we’re solving:
Tools and Experiences for Success in this Position:
- A Technical Degree or the ability to show us that you are a great engineer
- You believe in and enjoy mentoring junior engineers and leading design efforts on complex systems
- A demonstrable track record of building great software, in a production software development, ideally a SaaS environment
- Experience building web services
- Experience in building RESTful services across some combination of Node.js, Go, Scala, Python, C#, Java.
- Database experience – both SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with queuing technologies
- Experience with cloud deployment services, like AWS or Azure.
- Work closely with product owners, senior engineers, designers, programmers, and QA to deliver industry-leading solutions
- Responsible for constructing solutions based on customer requirements
- Contribute to the implementation of major features and components from requirements and designs
- Contribute to the creation of functional and technical specifications
- Responsible for contributions in technical design, task estimation, implementation, automated testing, debugging, and deployment
- Participate as a productive member of an agile team of engineers
- Produce high quality, test-driven software
- Assist in planning, costing, designing and testing
- Communicate well with product managers, customer support, and other team members
- Promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.