Software Engineer, Sr.
InsideSales.com offers the sales industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration platform that creates high performance sales teams with breakthrough technology and increases the revenue of their customers world-wide by applying our machine learning and innovative technology. Our product is pure technology, supported by a predictive machine learning engine.
InsideSales.com is growing incredibly fast and is funded by some of the top venture capital firms, as well as by Salesforce and Microsoft. Our leadership team hails from great companies including Salesforce, eBay, IBM, Infor, Citrix, VMware and Amazon. We have high expectations and have attracted great leaders who have enjoyed a similar ride elsewhere, and are excited to be here.
Joining a fast-growing company is a great way to accelerate your career. We’re transforming how SALES is done, applying technology to revolutionize and modernize. Want to bet on your career and learn a lot? Come join us.
Engineering for scale:
InsideSales.com builds for the cloud, deploying our solution as a SaaS platform. We are committed to building a true platform using microservice architecture and leveraging the latest cloud technologies. At InsideSales.com, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about what they do, and focused on delivering scalable solutions using cutting edge tech and tools.
We need you if you:
- Love a challenge – the best technology problems are those tackling really hard business and scaling problems
- Are passionate about building scalable, fast, robust and elegant software
- Take pride in producing high quality solutions
- Appreciate the principle of refactoring
- Learn constantly about new technology, challenges and lessons from your mistakes
- Enjoy being part of a team environment where you can learn from your peers and they can learn from you
Many job descriptions read like a shopping list for the impossible. At the core, we’re looking for great software engineers. Technologies change, but great minds transition. That said, the following set of qualifications are relevant and useful to the problems we’re solving:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of software development, ideally in B2B SaaS or a B2C web environment
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and leading design efforts on complex systems
- A demonstrable track record of building great software using OOP and RESTful services
- Experience in working in small Agile teams and iterating often
- Relational database experience; NoSQL a plus
- Some web development experience in HTML/CSS; experience with React a plus
As a team-member, you can expect:
- Developing in Visual Studio or VS Code using C# .Net Core / Go
- Working with Docker containers
- Working in AWS and Azure
- Handling basic DevOps as part of your deliverables
- Being involved in both backend and frontend design discussions for existing and future feature work
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.