HR Intern - Recruitment
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a HR Intern - Recruitment to join our team.
Full-Time 12 months fixed-term
To assist and support the business with all its Recruitment and on-boarding of employees, ensuring the brand and culture is clear throughout the recruitment process. Working towards building an employer brand identity by helping to develop the recruitment strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Junior Recruiter with the recruitment process for both Head Office and Retail
- Ensure job descriptions are in place and accurate
- Update and advertise current job vacancies through creative means (utilising a combination of job boards, agencies and LinkedIn)
- CV screening and short-listing possible candidates
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Building relationships and working closely with HO and Retail Managers regarding recruitment and retention of staff
- Liaising with preferred recruitment agencies
- Manage onboarding of new employees
- Prepare contracts, starter packs for new-starters – collaborating with line manager, IT and Health/Safety for a smooth process.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong organisational and time management
- Attention to detail in all situations
- Ability to work under pressure towards deadlines
- Must be able to build relationships internally as well as externally
- Energetic and flexible with good teamwork attitude and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to multi task and prioritise workload effectively
- Follows recruitment process coherently
- Component in Microsoft Offices especially Excel.
- Previous recruitment experience or administrative experience
- Fashion Retail background
- HR related degree
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance