Visual Merchandiser - Manchester
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join our team.
- Responsible for the windows, mannequins, VM and in store visual campaigns on the area
- Use Dropbox to follow and create the visual directive for windows and visual merchandising in stores, supporting all team members by sharing ideas and best practise
- Dress and change all mannequins and windows on a two - three weekly basis in line with the visual directive
- Creating new clothing packages, stories when the stock arrives into store in line with the visual directive
- Merchandise accessory areas, jewellery cabinets, stands, till points and any other display areas in store.
- Maintenance of props, flowers and all display kit, hooks etc
- Installation of calendar events - Managers meeting, customer events, press days and store openings
- Maintaining display storage areas
- Supporting stores understand the seasonal collections, with any visual issues they may have
- Updating any signage, graphics, canvases and imagery in store
The ideal candidate will have
- Building relationships internally with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of a customer query.
- Being able to work in a team and independently.
- A brand ambassador with a real passion for the Jigsaw brand.
- Energetic and flexible with working hours and tasks to meet the demand during busy periods.
Key Skills Desired
- Experience within a similar role, the ability to dress mannequins, execute installation-based window schemes, complete floor moves following VM guidelines.
- BTEC National Diploma in Display / Visual
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Arts / Fashion Design
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Access to Perkbox – Jigsaw’s benefits provider
Eye care vouchers.
Cycle to work scheme.
Subsidised lunches - £3 per day with our personal chefs.
Gym access - with a personal trainer on Wednesdays.
Season ticket loan.
Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance, Fab-u-less card
Membership to the Retail Trust – retailHUB.