Customer Insights & Loyalty Manager
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Customer Insights & Loyalty Manager to join our team.
Customer Insights & Loyalty Manager
Full-time, 6 months Fixed-Term
Planning and delivering a CRM strategy across the company focusing on customer retention and customer loyalty. To manage the strategic design, development and establish an operation for a customer loyalty programme across all our channels delivering a unified omni-channel customer experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design Develop and deliver an overarching customer loyalty programme for a premium brand, both online (website and potentially app) and in-store.
- Identify and segment loyalty customers into strategic tiers and establish communication tactics across all channels.
- Work with our commercial and reporting teams to advise, design and plan retention and loyalty marketing initiatives
- Work with internal teams to plan loyalty offers and all related email marketing campaigns. Follow up with field-based teams to ensure adoption and communication
- Ensure all CRM communication is consistent, on brand and in line with brand guidelines
- Establish for analysis regular KPIs in order to report on the status of the loyalty program in order to develop and improve processes to drive acquisition and engagement
- Identify and establish initiatives based on consumer research, customer insight and team feedback analysis employing a structured and ongoing test and learn approach
- Establish with tech development team potential tactics around building innovative offers, enhancements and new functionality for website, from concept to delivery
- Work closely with Web, Buying and Merchandising to ensure a seamless customer journey and ensure product availability for campaigns
- Establish a partnership with Customer Service on customer retention and loyalty feedback
- Manage and establish third party relationships with CRM providers and agencies
- Closely monitor competitor activity/industry trends ensuring the teams are able to plan and stay up to date with trends and best practice. Proactively suggest ways of making campaigns best in class.
- Establish a retail plan with Area Managers to formalise rolling out loyalty initiatives. Manage shop training plans, and report on shop uptake and performance
- Budget management
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Reporting in to the Head of Brand Communications, the Customer Insights & Loyalty Manager will be an experienced CRM professional with previous experience of managing loyalty programs, developing customer contact strategies and delivering end-to-end customer projects.
- Proven CRM and/or loyalty experience within a retail environment ideally in a luxury or fashion brand
- Google Analytics, Microsoft Office.
- Experience in developing a successful CRM & loyalty plan
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership capabilities
- A creative yet highly commercial thinker
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Self-motivated, proactive and high levels of enthusiasm and integrity
- Ideally an advanced qualification in business, marketing or economics but not essential.