Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Finance Assistant to join our team.
Kew Gardens, London
Revenue & Takings Supervisor
Part-time 3 days/week
To provide the business with timely & accurate processing, reviewing & reconciliation of takings for USA sales channel and act as the secondary contact to the USA Stores in relations to Card & Online transactions errors, Till & Tender discrepancies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily Jigsaw USA Sales statements posting.
- Jigsaw USA Bank Reconciliation.
- Jigsaw USA & UK Card Reconciliation.
- Jigsaw USA Web & Paypal Reconciliation.
- Jigsaw USA HO and shops Petty Cash Reconciliation.
- Jigsaw USA – Concession fees posting, payment & account allocation.
- Processing Sales Ledger invoices in USA database
- Jigsaw USA – downloading, coding and processing of business cards
- Jigsaw USA- month end balance sheet reconciliations.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Rigorous attention to detail;
- Good communication skills
- Able to work to high degree of accuracy and to deadlines;
- GCSE English and Mathematics;
- Hardworking team player and look forward to new challenges & opportunities;
- Good MS Excel skills (pivot tables, V-look ups); and
- Understanding of the Accounts Receivable function and previous experience working within an accountancy function.
- Retail knowledge and understanding of Tills functions & Reconciliations;
- Qualified or studying towards AAT/[ACCA]
- Microsoft Navision/Dynamics Experience would be highly desirable
BENEFITS23 days holidays
• Life Assurance
• Staff discount, 50% off and Sample sales for discounted premium clothing
• Cycle to work scheme
• Excellent Subsidised lunches
• Gym access
• Season ticket loan
• Access to group discounted – Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance