Brand Marketing Manager
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Manager – Jigsaw UK & International to join our team.
Brand Marketing Manager
To develop and deliver the brand marketing strategy for Jigsaw UK & its international subsidiaries, supporting all product categories and channels ensuring the Jigsaw brand is marketed consistently across each.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage the production and coordination of the Brand’s marketing calendar ensuring it is up to date and in line with the business and communications objectives.
- To manage marketing communications across the business ensuring that all relevant parties are engaging with and fully aware of the brand’s marketing calendar.
- Manage the annual brand marketing budget, challenging the spend required for each activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spend to reach the defined brand goals.
- Ensure that the brand is consistently communicated across all owned and partner channels and that imagery and assets are used to give the brands maximum exposure.
- Working closely with the agencies where required.
- Manage the brand tracking and research to evaluate the health of the Jigsaw brand.
- Liaison with the content team and social media manager and assistant ensuring that all social media content is produced and delivered within brand marketing guidelines.
- Support International development, concessions and franchise partners with marketing initiatives to support store openings overseas.
- Support the US business with the equivalent level of support across brand communications, print and media buying and creative agency collaboration.
- Support and mentor the Retail Marketing Executive and develop their skill set.
- Work collaboratively with the Retail Operations team in helping drive all local marketing initiatives and communicating campaigns and launches effectively with our stores.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure there is effective communication and that the brand proposition is interpreted consistently online.
- Own the development and delivery of consistent brand printed communications across all customer and employee touch points – B2C and B2B, Online and In store.
- You will act as the liaison between the external creative agencies and all internal departments – specifically our internal creative department ensuring that there is a collaborative cross functional approach to campaign shoots and the production of creative assets to support key marketing events throughout the year.
- With the support of CRM data, develop effective and segmented cross channel direct marketing communications (loyalty programme etc) covering both print and email.
- Help to manage the company loyalty program ensuring our most loyal customers are retained.
- Initiate collaborations with third parties to develop promotional activities that increase awareness and sales and reach new Jigsaw customers.
- Report on and carry our full post campaign analysis on any bran marketing activity.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Broad skill set including agency management, budget management, good analytical skills and numeracy,
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to develop clear briefs and translate them into creative communications, great attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all levels
- An entrepreneurial and positive spirit
- Ability to analyse data and provided detailed reports
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Access to Perkbox – Jigsaw’s benefits provider
Eye care vouchers.
Cycle to work scheme.
Subsidised lunches - £3 per day with our personal chefs.
Gym access - with a personal trainer on Wednesdays.
Season ticket loan.
Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance, Fab-u-less card
Membership to the Retail Trust – retailHUB.