Loss Prevention Officer
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Loss Prevention Officer to join our team.
Loss prevention Officer
Kew Gardens, London
Head of Merchandising
To implement procedures that reduce stock loss across the Company ensuring best practice is adhered to. Responsible for defining processes and reducing stock loss risk in Stores, Warehouse and Suppliers across the Jigsaw Group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Stock control operations:
- Train members of the team and maintain standards of operation.
- Reporting weekly to the Head of Merch and Management Team on stock loss.
- Implement system improvements to give visibility of concessions true stock position
- Monitor 302L / Faulty Stock and liaise with WH to ensure all WH discrepancies are dealt with in a timely manner
- Monitor Head office locations and instil best practice on goods in and out.
- Ensure stores are confirming deliveries and allocations, highlighting and chasing up where necessary
- Keep on top of all in store management issues on POS and report back to Head of Merchandising and Head of IT weekly
- To target problem stores and improve their Stock Loss KPI’s.
- Implement Stock Protection Support Visits (SPSV) in store.
- Liaise with Head of Retail and Retail Area Managers on problem stores but also on good performing stores.
- Chase WH on in transit / stock recalls and make sure stock is turned around within the agreed SLA.
Company Stock take process:
- To assist in the preparation of all company stock takes, Inc. UK stores and concessions, Australia and USA.
- To liaise with the warehouse to make sure all transfers are complete.
- To liaise with the concessions regarding preparation.
- To Liaise with RGIS to plan schedule.
- Plan and oversee all U/K stock takes.
- Plan and oversee all concession stock take.
- Plan and oversee all international stock take.
- Grade stores on risk.
Rolling stock takes / Investigating errors
- To arrange rolling stock takes as an ongoing process across the company.
- To investigate errors in warehouse and to identify potential issues that may affect the stores.
- To maintain post count checks on high risk stores to make sure errors are identified and investigated early, and to help maintain instore accuracy.
- To make sure all post count procedures follow through to subsequent stock takes and help improve results going forward.
BEHAVIOURS FOR SUCCESS
- Able to travel in UK when required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- The ability to motivate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and all-round computer literacy.
- Be a team player.
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Access to Perkbox – Jigsaw’s benefits portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Access to group discounted – Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance
- Discounted Tastecard
- C-Share scheme
- Sample sales