Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Kew Gardens, London
Head of IT & Business Transformation
Senior ‘Business Analyst’ to lead the BA function within the IT and Business Transformation team. We’re looking for a business facing good communicator who is able to analyse complex business problems and work with development colleagues to ensure the best solutions are proposed, and understood across business and technical teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The lead Business Analyst in our delivery team – at the heart of everything we’re doing across our application development lifecycle, this person has the chance to put their stamp on our ways of working and inspire with technology across the business.
- Establish and manage the development backlog process to ensure we’re progressing our highest priority business outcomes.
- Act as an internal consultant between technical resource and product owners to ensure clarity of requirement and outcome.
- Collaborate on solutions along with the development team to ensure best in class solutions and experience both to staff and to customers.
- Support the estimation process to ensure accurate guidance is provided for timely delivery of works.
- Work with Technology delivery teams to solve process and training issues that block progress.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience within a digital retail/commerce business
- A full understanding of development lifecycles, with the ability to explain this to both technical and non-technical members of the Jigsaw team.
- Experience analysing complex As-Is and To-Be processes in the Retail and/or eCommerce industry.
- Capability to understand budgeting and deliver within the boundaries set out whilst providing exceptional end products.
- Experience of working with technical development teams on complex IT projects.
- An Enthusiasm for technology and a good knowledge of its use across retail
- Working knowledge of ERP, CRM, eCommerce solutions (NAV2017/Business Central experience would be beneficial)
- 23 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan
- Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance
- Discounted Tastecard
- Sample sales