Supervisor - Stratford Upon Avon
Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a talented PART-TIME SUPERVISOR to join our team.
Part-Time 16 Hours
To drive the sales within Jigsaw Retail Stores by managing the store sales team to achieve their maximum potential, taking full advantage of ad on sales opportunities. To ensure that staff are providing a first class customer experience. To up skill and work towards taking responsibility for the store’s operation during defined periods with a view to becoming part of the store succession plan.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Warm, friendly and engaging
- Fashion lovers
- Committed to high quality customer service
- Motivated to reach sales targets
- Team players and ready to get stuck in
- Keen to learn and will to take on new challenges
- Base Salary
- 20 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount – up to 50%
- Eye care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme. Access to group discounted – Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance, Fab-u-less card
- Discounted Tastecard
- Membership to the Retail Trust – retailHUB.
- Sales commission scheme