Founded in 1972, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype. Join the Jigsaw journey.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
Kew Gardens, London
Business Transformation Programme Manager
An opportunity to work on a broad range of E-commerce and company-wide business transformation projects, this role will provide support to the Business Transformation Programme Manager and play a key part in delivering changes that will have a significant impact on the future of Jigsaw.
Upcoming projects are aimed at delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and include website globalisation, e-commerce functionality enhancements, improving customer service tools, POS hardware upgrade and developing omnichannel experiences.
Providing administrative support and project delivery are fundamental to this position, but the role also involves working with people from all corners of the business to understand their needs, and the impact of changes on their areas of responsibility. You will need to develop a thorough understanding of roles and working practices across several departments and with that knowledge integrate change as seamlessly as possible.
Existing project management experience is essential with an understanding of all aspects of projects: project phases, stakeholder inclusion, discovery techniques, communication channels, project planning, project controls, operational integration and the role of continual improvement. We are also looking to improve our project processes so a desire to try new techniques and work in a variety of ways is essential. An aptitude for understanding technical complexities is required alongside a good grasp of basic maths.
This exceptional opportunity requires a highly motivated person who is dedicated to understanding E-commerce and beyond from a project management perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scoping project requirements
- Gathering information from a diverse range of stakeholders
- Understanding company working practices and processes
- Drafting and updating project documentation including business cases
- Communication to all stakeholders in person, by presentation and using documentation
- Monitoring and recording project progress
- Supplier management and communication
- Creating testing processes and documents
- Undertaking testing
- Operational handover including writing documentation and delivering training
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
BEHAVIORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Excellent face-to-face communication
- Ability to both investigate the details and see the big picture
- A desire to deliver excellence
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to work efficiently
- Openness to change/trying new working practices