Branch Merchandiser Trading Assistant
We’re looking for a BRANCH MERCHANDISER TRADING ASSISTANT to join our team.
To deliver the optimum range and replenishment to stores through clear store profiling and grading. Ensure we utilise the best use of space in both the standalone and concession locations to drive sales. Working closely with the Merchandising Team to review store performance and assist in planning stock levels across the estate.
Full-time Sunday to Thursday
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create store profiles and grades, proposing ways to make the best use of store space
- Work closely with the core Merchandising Team to constantly be evaluating the grades of each store and ensure effective product allocation.
- Plan in options by grade for all locations
- Conduct Store Visits to ensure product ranges are credible across the portfolio.
- Take an active part in New Store Openings and formulating new stock packages
- Regular communication with Retail – Area Managers, Regional Clusters, Store Managers
- Monitor and Review store performance and suggest ways to improve the stock package
- Manage the Outlet Portfolio
- Develop, Produce and Analyse weekly reports to support trade decisions, identifying risks and opportunities
- Support the Concessions Business Development Manager
- Develop the Branch MAA
- Manage European and Jersey Pricing
- Monitor Concession Partner daily sales and all EDI feeds with the help from The Branch MAA
BEHAVIOURS FOR SUCCESS
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, go-getter personality
- Strong numerical capability, accurate with good attention to detail
- Exceptional Team Working Skills
- 23 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount- up to 50%
- Access to Perkbox - Jigsaw's benefit provider
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
- Subsided lunches
- Gym access
- Season ticket loan.
- Membership to the Retail Trust - retailHUB
- Sample Sales